Monday, October 17, 2005

Very GLEEFUL and SLEEPY.

I am very very very to the extreme happy! Since the EOY Examination is finally over after four weeks of PURE torture, staying up until wee hours to mug for the respective papers. All for the sake of graduating to Secondary Four (not that I want to), but its better than retaking ANOTHER year of Secondary Three. I would just kill myself. But the chances of me retaining are like very very very high.

I have to resort to using the school's "lan pok" (extremely old) computer to surf the net. All because of my stupid and inconsiderate brother who uses more than 10hours of the computer EVERY SINGLE DAY, as a result, my Mommy decided to cancel the internet connection for ONE MONTH. CAN YOU IMAGINE ONE MONTH WITHOUT THE INTERNET? It's a miracle that I manage to survive till now.

I just got back my Mother Tongue and C.Science papers! I am so proud of my Mother Tongue paper! I finally manage a B4 after two years of Cs! I thought I would fail it, since I did not have time to complete the paper. And my composition was totally unexpected! 49/70! WOOHOO! *jumps up and down gleefully, showing my new pink braces!!* I had higher than Xinya too!!!!!!!!!! Actually it was only higher by half mark, BUT THE FACT THAT I HAD HIGHER THAN XINYA WAS TOTALLY UNEXPECTED! TEEHEE :D Her overall was much higher than me though. Blah~

The stupid Science paper was stupid la! Failed by one mark. Nevermind! I shall not resort to begging for that mere mark. (: My Chemistry was shit. The three hour long session with MB didn't help that much, but I think I would have done much much worse if I did not find her. Physics was stupid!

And I heard from Fairuz that the average mark for the Social Studies is 18/50! Which is an obvious fail. This means that I would have a higher chance of retaining already. OKAY wow.

Shan't talk about studies already.

I recently went for a shopping spree during the three-day break that we had! I realise my stamina dropped a lot a lot as my body was aching after JUST two hours of walking around town. I''m just gonna die during training later.

The others (Twins, Lelin and Sam) are trying to be lianlian now. Terrible.

Lonely girl signing off,
Janine

10/17/2005 11:56:00 AM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com